July 31 – August 7, 2021
The Walking Pilgrimage
Is About: nourishing your spirituality & enjoying the great outdoors.
Those who walk the Guelph-to-Midland pilgrimage find it to be a unique and grace-filled experience. This year, like last summer, we are not able to walk the pilgrimage as we have for the last 18 years but instead will join for a Virtual Walking Pilgrimage. As a pilgrim, you decide where and how much you want to walk, and you are welcome to participate as much or as little as you can in the day’s activities. You will receive daily emails including links to:
- Morning Liturgy at 7 a.m.
- Morning reflection to set the tone for your day.
- Some suggestions for activities for each day.
- Pictures, reflections, music from past years.
- Sacred Circles on Zoom at 7pm for sharing the experiences of your pilgrimage that day.
Join us, as we cast off routine for eight days and acquiesce to a community of higher purpose. Participate for 1 day, a weekend or the full 8 days!
To register or for more information click the button below.
Registration fee $75